Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Crayola Orange & Purple Hair

I did two things I don't normally do: I played with a bottle of quick hair dye and I recently ventured into the west side. I tried out Rita Hazan's Pop Color Temporary Color Spray, and I must confess that I love it. It gave my hair that music festival color look, and easily washed away at the end of the day.



As for the west side, it's a territory I don't normally visit, but I decided to check out what their Farmer's Market had to offer. I love the fresh fruits and vegetables on display, and the aroma of newly baked breads. Most of all, I love the new flowers that are becoming a staple sight. It's been a rough start to spring here in the city, but finally pretty flowers are here to stay!





Jacket: Levi's (similar)
Dress & Shoes: Banana Republic (similar dress & shoes)
Bag: Cynthia Steffe (similar)
Scarf: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment